Monday 14 October 2013

Questionnaire results


 
 

 
I have decided to create a magazine that is aimed at both females and males; the genre of the magazine is going to be hip-hop as that was one of my top choices. The colour scheme of my magazine is going to be red, white and black as that was the most popular choice. My magazine is going to have a range of different features and feature some hip-hop artists. The price of the magazine is going to be £0-£2; this was the amount that people would be most willing to pay. People would be likely to buy the new magazine if it was advertised on TV and online. My magazine will also include free posters/free giveaways as people are more likely to buy the magazine if it comes with free content. From my results you can see that people are most likely to buy a magazine from a supermarket or news agents.


No comments:

Post a Comment